Tapio Koskinen is a Head of R&D, responsible for the concept development for new products and services offered by the Lifelong Institute Dipoli. Since 1995 he has been participating in the work of several European R&D and training projects as a project manager, researcher or a management team member. During 1998-2001 he worked as a Distance Learning Expert at the Valencia Technical University. His recent works include NoE Prolearn roadmapping (FP6) and Time2Learn roadmapping (FP5). As an eLearning Consultant he has been working with several organizations (e.g. Hewlett Packard, Hellenic Open University, MoE Bahrain, and UNESCO). During 2000-02 he was managing the national eLearning cluster development programme in Finland. Mr. Koskinen has been the chairman of IACEE (International Association for Continuing Engineering Education) , Working Group for New Learning Technologies and secretary to the SEFI (European Society for Engineering Education) Working Group for Continuing Engineering Education. Currently he is Member of the Board of Directors in the MENON Network EEIG and Executive Committee Member of European Distance and e-Learning Network – EDEN.
- Straub., Koskinen (Eds) “Painting the Potential – Working Life Education and Development Services Offered by the Finnish Innovation University” (2008)
- Kamtsiou, Koskinen, Naeve, Pappa, Stergioulas. ”A Glimpse at the Future of Technology Enhanced-Professional Learning: Trends, scenarios and visions” article published in “European Networking and Learning for the Future. The EuroPACE Approach”. Eds Annemie Boonen, Wim Van Petegem. EuroPACE ivzw-Garant Publishers 2007.
- Aceto, Balanskat, Blamire, Delrio, Dondi, Fischer, Kastis, Klein, Kugemann, Nascimbeni, Perez Garcia, Rabemiafara, Szucs, Cullen, Koskinen, Mázar, Schirru, Forleo, Ward. ’e-Learning for Innovation, Helios Yearly Report 2007’, ISBN: 2-930429-14-3
- Kamtsiou, Naeve, Stergioulas, Koskinen. Roadmapping as a Knowledge Creation Process: The PROLEARN Roadmap; Journal of Universal Computer Science, ISSN 0948-6968
- Drenoyianni, Stergioulas, Kamtsiou, Koskinen. ’Pespectives and limits of the processes of constructing a common framework for digital literacy’. Conference proceedings of ’Primary education and the challenges of our times’, 17-20 May 2007, Greece
- Montesinos, Koskinen. ’Key Success Factors for Andragogy in e-Learning Situational Learnership as the New Paradigms for Open and Distance Learning Content Development’ proceedings of EDEN2007 conference.
- Koskinen, Kairamo, Sauren. “Categorisation of R&D in Professional Learning”. 10th WCCEE conference proceedings, Vienna 2006
- Koskinen, Kairamo, Sauren. “Towards Categorisation of Professional Learning Projects”. EDEN conference proceedings, Vienna, 2006
- Kamtsiou, Naeve, Stergioulas, Koskinen. Roadmapping as a Knowledge Creation Process: The PROLEARN Roadmap; Journal of Universal Computer Science, ISSN 0948-6968, 2006
- Olivier Bohl, Olivier Cotinat, Jacques Dang, Tapio Koskinen, “Increasing the Openness of Universities in Lifelong Learning; Academic Training Needs in European SMEs”, Proceedings from the EDEN Conference 2005.
- Kamtsiou, V., Stergioulas, L. K., Koskinen, T. (2005) A roadmapping framework for tech-nology enhanced professional training, Proceedings of the 8th IFIP World Conference on Computers in Education (WCCE 2005), Cape Town, South Africa, 4-7 July 2005, pp. 157-166.
- Alfaro, J., Delrio, C., Dima, G., Dondi, C., Fischer, T., Kastis, N., Koskinen, T., Kretschmer, T., Kugemann, W., Lassnigg, L., Rotger, J., Szücs, A., Unger, M., Vasiloglou, A. Vogtenhuber, S., Wermundsen, T., Zarka, D. & Zuheros, A. 2005. ”Understanding Change, Adapting to Change, Shaping the Future. Change drivers, Trends & Core Tensions for European Learning Systems & Educational Policies”. MENON Network EEIG. Brussels. ISBN 2-930429-06-2
- Aceto, S., Koskinen, T., Wermundsen, T. & Tsakarissianos, G. 2004. ”Lifelong Learning Policies & Practice: The Drive of ICT”. MENON Network EEIG. Brussels.
- V. Kamtsiou, T. Koskinen, C. Makropoulos, Y. Manolessos, L.K. Stergioulas, and P. Telonis, Roadmapping methodology for technology-enhanced professional training, Proceedings of the 3rd WSEAS International Conference on E-Activities (E-Activities 2004), Crete, 2004, pp. 1383-1389.
- T. Koskinen, L.K. Stergioulas, A. Irmer, and Y. Denoual (eds.), European Roadmap for Professional Training, Barcelona, 2004. ISBN 84-9788-223-7
- Stergioulas, Minetou, Koskinen, Klein, Dang, Denual, Kamtsiou, Makropoulos “Roadmapping the E-Training Future for Europe” in proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Technology Supported Learning & Training, Online Educa Berlin 2004
- Stergioulas, Minetou, Koskinen, Klein, Dang, Denual, Kamtsiou, Makropoulos (2004) “A Roadmap for the future of e-Training and e-Learning Technologies in Europe” in proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, Joensuu, Finland.
- V. Kamtsiou, T. Koskinen, C. Makropoulos., Y. Manolessos, L. Stergioulas, P. Telonis, ”Roadmapping Methodology for Technology-Enhanced Professional Training” WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, Issue 5, Volume 1, p. 1383-1388, November 2004, ISSN 1790-0832.
- Montesinos, Lacruz, Koskinen (2004) “Situational Learnership: from Pedagogy to Andragogy. Managing the Learning Process. New Paradigms for Engineering Education” in proceedings of the 9th World Conference on Continuing Engineering Education, Tokyo, May 15–20, 2004.
- Koskinen. (2002) “ICT scenarios and Typologies for defining the Framework Model for Lifelong Learning Case-studies”. Policy Observatory for Lifelong learning and Employability.
- Koskinen (2001) “Virtual Higher-Education in engineering in Finland” in proceedings of the International Seminar on Virtual and Interactive Higher-Education in Science and Engineering, Monterrey, Mexico, March.• Koskinen (2000) “From Teaching to Supporting Learning – The Different Roles within Continuing Education Process” in proceedings of the 1st International Workshop for ODL Materials – Production and Delivery, Valencia, Spain, July.
- Koskinen (2000) “The Great Paella Cookbook – developing learning services for Continuing Engineering Education” conference paper in 2000 Conference for Industry and Education Collaboration, Orlando, FL, USA, February
- Koskinen, Lacruz, Martinez, Monforte & Montesinos (1999). “The Great Paella Cookbook for Online Learning”. Helsinki University of Technology and Universidad Politecnica de Valencia. Published in three language vesrions: English, Spanish and Finnish.
- Koskinen (1999) “Networking Learning Centers Supported by New Learning Technologies in Continuing Engineering Education” in proceedings of The 4th European Forum for Continuing Engineering Education, Trondheim, Norway, June.
- Koskinen (1998) “Establishing a Network of Regional Learning Centers for Professional Development utilizing a wide variety of Communication Technologies” conference paper in EuroAmeriTel ’98, Santiago de Chile, June.
Aqsam l-għarfien tiegħek
- Editorial Staff ippowstjat Yishay Mor speaking about applying design principles to the education field fil-blogs
- CDDP de l'Oise ippowstjat La Grande Bibliothèque Numérique en ligne... fil-blogs