Workplace Literacy Language and Numeracy Evaluation Toolkit Project
The aim of the WoLLNET Project is to research, trial and develop a web-based, user-friendly Toolkit to enable employers, providers and unions to evaluate the impact of workplace basic skills training programmes on learning, and individual and organisational performance.
By basic skills we mean reading, writing, speaking, listening and basic mathematics skills at a level necessary to function and progress at work.
In particular there will be a focus on evaluating the impact of workplace basic skills training programmes in terms of accident reduction, improved customer satisfaction, retention of employees, improved internal communications, reduced absenteeism, improved health and safety, reduced wastage and the positive impact on meeting other key organisational objectives. Consideration will also be given to measuring the Return on Investment in workplace basic skills training.
Click on the links below to view the products of the WoLLNET project:
- a Research Report (PDF) containing a survey of relevant training impact evaluation methodologies and an analysis of consultations with stakeholders across project partner countries
- a web-based Toolkit to identify the impact of workplace training: www.evaluationtoolkit.com (Please note that you will need to have a username and password to enter the site)
- two additional commercial web-based Toolkits www.TrainingCheck.com and www.TrainingEvaluationPro.com
- the Report on Evidence of the Business Benefits of Workplace Basic Skills Training gained from trialling of the Toolkit
- the WoLLNET Dissemination and Exploitation Action Plan
- the Final Project Evaluation Report
- the Final Project Report delivered to the EACEA
Extracted from WoLLNET