Under the theme ‘Towards Education 2.0’, the II International Congress - ICT and Education – ticEduca 2012 – aims to promote de importance of reflecting and thinking strategically with regard to the contributions of technology to the development of education with a prospective vision for social development.
Framed by the general theme Education 2.0, the II International Congress – ICT in Education 2012, organized by the Institute of Education of the University of Lisbon, stimulates the presentation of original works related to the following topics:
- Theoretical approaches on the use of technologies for educational purposes
- Projects and practices of curricular integration of technologies
- Virtual learning environments and digital habitats
- Competencies and professional development of teachers, educators and other professionals
- E-learning and emergent educational applications
- Submission of papers, posters and symposiums: until June 23rd
- Notification to the authors: until September 23rd
- Submission of definitive papers for publication: until October 23rd
- Registration: March 15th
- Late Registration (30% more): after September 23rd
Read the Call for Papers here.