2012 ATEE Spring Conference - Twenty Years for Sustainable Development: Learning from Each Other
The ATEE Spring University 2012 Conference aims at sharing the best practices in education for sustainable development (ESD) including:
• Sustainable development topics, relevant to local circumstances and cultural environment
• Successful methods in developing ESD-related competences of learners
• New emerging competences of educators to be active in ESD
• Approaches to integrate ESD into school curriculum and non-formal education
• ESD in higher education
• Transformation of management of educational institutions according to sustainable development principles.
During the Conference paper sessions and workshops are planned. If you know colleagues interested in the same topic as you are, you are welcome to suggest your theme for a workshop involving 3-4 inter-connected presentations.