The general aim of the NetCU project is to develop models, guidelines and strategies for transnational networked curricula that supply a broader range of content and learning activities, that deliver state-of-the-art knowledge in the best quality supported by innovative ICT in an international setting - curricula that are meeting the diverse needs of today's student population and lifelong learners and that are symbolizing a European identity of higher education and lifelong learning in the 21st century.
The NetCU Handbook presents easy-to-use scenarios and provides examples of best practices. The Handbook will be available in various formats: the original, digital format, with two main navigation modes: by topic, to offer the reader a view on what aspects are relevant when undertaking a network curriculum, and by audience, where we start with the reader and his/hers questions arising from the particular situation in which they want to start a networked curriculum. Full version of Handbook is also available as a single PDF file suitable for the printing and viewing on most tablet devices.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential
Stimulating innovative and entrepreneurial mindsets of students, in particular, but not exclusively, for the set-up of new micro-companies, is a major concern of the EU educational policies in order to enhance the EU competiveness, above all in the field of new technologies.
he goal of eSG is to develop, deploy and assess experimental pedagogical plans based on appealing and instructive SGs for stimulating entrepreneurship in university students (a short course will be implemented for all the 3 levels: Bachelor, Master, PhD), with an aim to reduce the gaps among education, research and innovation. An online planning tool will also be developed. The project is highly innovative because it brings to the Higher Education (HE) sector (also through teacher training) the results of ongoing research on SGs, in particular through GaLA, which acts as a hub at EU level.
On the other hand, the outcomes from the eSG’s extensive deployment – the first one of this type in EU, to the best of our knowledge – will provide precious experimental information to researchers, that lack real data on using SGs in real HE settings. Moreover, innovation is guaranteed by the focus on new technologies and entrepreneurship, so that students are stimulated and given competences/skills, in order to apply in the real world of business the innovative knowledge they are gaining in university studies.
Si la innovación ha sido una constante en la vida de los servicios de nuestras universidades, los especiales momentos que atravesamos no deben ser un obstáculo para que siga siendo un elemento que guie la práctica de todos los profesionales que los conforman.
Por ello, consideramos que la celebración de estas jornadas cobra una especial significación y puede constituir, no solo un espacio de intercambio, sino también de unión en la búsqueda de soluciones que permitan mantener los estándares de calidad, pese a la merma de recursos que nos afecta de manera generalizada.
The aim of the project is to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating development, management and implementation of virtual research and mobility and by improving their virtual mobility competences.
TeaCamp project contributes to the needs to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating:
- HE institutions to realize necessary steps to be undertaken to ensure full academic virtual exchange and recognition of academic virtual processes, academic staff to prepare, develop and implement virtual mobility, despite their economic, social and other restraints, researchers to implement transnational research,
- institutions and students to benefit from updated and qualitative curriculum, to ensure availability and ccessibility of qualitative curriculum for various LLL target groups.
- Recommendations for institutional regulations for academic staff and student virtual mobility implementation and full academic recognition
- TeaCamp virtual campus with the tools for academic staff to develop curriculum content, to implement virtual mobility, and to evaluate learning results and implement international comparative research
- Curriculum content (based on learning results) developed by each partner institution for international virtual mobility of students, including learning/ teaching scenarios
- Study on virtual mobility for teachers and students based on international comparative research results, using TeaCamp virtual campus tools
- TeaCamp exploitation strategy, based on recommendations and research resultsExtracted from TeaCamp
Extracted from TeaCamp