Este mini-curso, pretende dar una visión general de los fundamentos del desarrollo de aplicaciones que implementen Realidad Aumentada en móviles, que apoyen la educación STEMx (áreas de ciencia, tecnología, ingeniería y matemáticas).
The 2012 edition of the ICVL Conference is dedicated to "The Alan Turing Year 2012".
- Submission of abstracts for review: July 30, 2012
- Notification of abstract acceptance: July 30, 2012, extended deadline : August 15, 2012
- Submission of complete/full papers for the proceedings (Guidelines): August 30, 2012
- Notification of full paper acceptance (Review Process): September 15, 2012
For the complete Call for Papers and submission guidelines visit the project website.
- MODELS & METHODOLOGIES (M&M): Innovative Teaching and Learning Technologies; Web-based Methods and Tools in Traditional, Online Education and Training; Collaborative Virtual Learning, E-Pedagogy; Design and Development of Online Courseware; Information and Knowledge Processing; Knowledge Representation and Ontologism; Cognitive Modelling and Intelligent systems; Algorithms and Programming for Modelling.
- TECHNOLOGIES (TECH): Innovative VR and Web-based Teaching and Learning Technologies; Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) technologies; Web, Virtual Reality/AR and mixed technologies; Web-based Education (WBE), Web-based Training (WBT); New technologies for e-Learning, e-Training and e-Skills / e-Competences; Educational Technology, Web-Lecturing Technology; Mobile E-Learning, Communication Technology Applications; Computer Graphics and Computational Geometry. Intelligent Virtual Environments.
- SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (SOFT): New software environments for education & training; Software and management for education; Virtual Reality Applications in Web-based Education; Computer Graphics, Web, VR/AR and mixed-based applications for education & training, business, medicine, industry and other sciences; Multi-agent Technology Applications in WBE and WBT; Streaming Multimedia Applications in Learning; Scientific Web-based Laboratories and Virtual Labs; Software Computing in Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence; Avatars and Intelligent Agents.
- Intel® Education - Innovation in education and research (IntelEdu): Digital Curriculum, collaborative rich-media applications, student software, teacher software; Improved Learning Methods, interactive and collaborative methods to help teachers incorporate technology into their lesson plans and enable students to learn anytime, anywhere; Professional Development, readily available training to help teachers acquire the necessary ICT skills; Connectivity and Technology, group projects and improve communication among teachers, students, parents and administrators.
To find out more about the ICVL project, click here.