iSIMPLY is an innovative learning model that aims to provide a platform for interaction between social media marketing professionals. Knowledge from their interactions will be extracted and used to create learning materials.
iSIMPLY creates an innovative social media collaborative learning model and associated e-environment where the use of social media tools will enable social media marketing professionals to interact. Meanwhile, the system extracts knowledge from this interaction which will later be structured and reused as training content, in an effort to help the new wave of social media marketers understand the potential of social media as a direct marketing tool. Thus, apart from introducing innovation in using advanced knowledge representation, discovery and extraction tools from user generated content in social media applications for the purposes of feeding e-training services, iSIMPLY will enable the acquisition of social media marketing skills.
Upon the project’s completion, the social media learning model and integrated e-environment will be valuable assets for social media marketing specialists to understand, reach and communicate with consumers in online social communities. At the same time, it will provide best practice cases for advancing existing learning and training processes.
More concretely, the project objectives are as follows:
- To define a social media learning model that will be drawn from experiences in formal learning, and the investigation on the user requirements for social media marketing. This model will define how the different target groups will interact with the system through different scenarios.
- To establish a virtual online learning community that will adopt the social media collaborative model
- To create a methodology for innovative content creation that will be based on the needs of the different target groups, which are all focused on social media marketing
- To define and create taxonomies and ontologies for tagging and domain knowledge representation as well as algorithms for knowledge discovery and extraction (semantic analysis of textual content, text mining, opinion mining, reasoning, etc.)
- To create training content for the target groups (current traditional marketing professionals, marketing students HEI/VET, who wish to learn how to become online marketing professionals) and distribute it to relevant stakeholders
- To develop a methodology integrating pedagogy, social learning model, ICT and social media tools for the innovative creation of (re-usable) training content
- To validate both informal and formal learning within the system through pilots with the participation of the targeted user groups
- To allow reusability of the model and methodology into other sectors
- To raise awareness and reach as many European TG members as possible through strategic dissemination activities
Курс посвящен факторам, влияющим на размер компаний и структуру рынка. Почему на одной группе рынков преобладают малые компании, а на другом крупные? Продавцы принимают решения стратегически, однако их стимулы в свою очередь зависят от структуры рынка и от предшествующих решений. Как разделить между зоной предопределенных и свободных решений?
Get under the skin of brands as we reveal the secret powers behind the most potent commercial and cultural force on the planet.
Le MOOC Du manager au leader, constitue une introduction au management, à la gestion d’équipe et au leadership. Il permet d’aborder les mécanismes de la prise de décision, les facteurs et stratégies de motivation, les domaines d’intervention du manager et les compétences d’un leader.
Esta colección reúne grabaciones realizadas en las Aulas AVIP de la UNED realizadas en Facultades y centros asociados de toda España.
Taking your great ideas and making them a reality is never easy. The Start-Up Lab helps you stop dreaming and start DOing, introducing you to the crucial steps necessary to get moving.
This marketing podcast series consists of 18 parts and integrates the 'new' relationship approach in the traditional process of developing effective marketing plans.
This series has a clear structure according to the marketing planning process of the firm and illustrates the respective instruments and strategic concepts for each stage and analyses the impact and strategic options of the Relationship Marketing approach.
In this context, the author draws on an incomparable breadth of international examples. The wholistic approach involves the principles of marketing as well as sophisticated practical examples focusing on globally recognised brands and companies, including BMW, Triumph and Miele.
Marc Opresnik has 10 years experience from working as Senior Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager and Global Coordinator Project Planning in Strategy & Portfolio for Shell International Petroleum Co. Ltd. He has worked as a business consultant for several multinational companies, institutions and governments