Course main objective is to show how psychotecnologies impact on cognitive processes, extend mind potential and modify interaction models among people coming from different cultures. Course will analyze the historical flow from technology to psychotechnologies: from physical abilities and body capapabilities improvements tools, to cognitive and intelligence enhancing.
Special attention will be paid to communication technologies and their specific languages, to theri historical sequenciality, to knowledge transfer communication models and therefore to teaching methodologies and learning processes: from orality to writing, to electricity, from analogic to digital technolgoies. The course will explore the ways psychotechnologies, and specifically the Web, influenced socialization dynamics, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and how the shift from collective intelligence to connective intelligence has took
Certifications: CFU: 9
The Versailles Academy launches a dictionary-based concepts in the four official programs First and Terminal in Economics and Social Sciences. This dictionary, progressive and interactive, currently offers nearly 800 definitions.
The IX International Seminar "Transformative Changes in Education: System-wide Approach" is organised by the UNESCO Chair in e-Learning of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). It will take place in
This year’s Seminar will be focused on the much needed reforms of the education system. Following the previous edition (VIII) of the Seminar, the post-seminar survey indicated strong interest amongst participants to revisit basic concepts of education such as: core goals of education, curriculum, outcome measurements and education reforms - in order to analyze their alignment with new global realities of this century. Responding to these requests, the organizers of this year’s IX edition have chosen a non-traditional approach: while paying attention to each level of education, analyze issues that are identifiable across all levels. By doing this, we were inspired by the vision of UNESCO:"...to address education in a holistic manner, by promoting a vision of inclusive life-long learning that spans each of different levels of education and considers both formal and non-formal approaches." ( 35 C/5 Approved Programme and Budget 2010-2011, p. 36, 35th General Conference of UNESCO, Paris, May 2009)*
The following questions will be in the focus of the seminar:
How we articulate the goal of education today? What is its core purpose?
- Does globalization imply standardization? What are trends in education reforms worldwide?
- Curriculum reform: what to teach to learners in a global setting? What will they really need?
- What education can learn from neuroscience research? How brain, mind, and education are connected?
- Technology as the driver for change: is it being used adequately in and out of classrooms? How to advance its potential for enhancing learning?
- Learning as a life-long, life-deep and life-wide process: how we correlate and connect formal and informal learning? How important are social factors for learning?
- Educational evaluation systems: what are the lead trends? Digital assessment: how to change it from inventory tool to a guide for teaching and learning?
"Conference about collaborative learning in virtual environments" is a initiative developed by the thematic network for collaborative learning in virtual environments (RACEV) where 8 institutions take part: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidad de La Laguna (ULL), Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), Universidad de Sevilla (US), Universidad de Valladolid (UVA) and Universitat de València (UV). Dr. Montse Guitert is the coordinator of the network, who is the Edul@b research group chief investigator.
RACEV target is to make easier the on-line collaborative learning between students, by analyzing social interaction phenomenon within higher education. Using this knowledge, we try to provide pedagogical strategies to teachers.
During the conference, which will be held in Barcelona on 26 and 27 November 2012, we will be inviting participants to share their experiences and ideas focused in the exploration and study of collaborative on-line learning topic, from three points of view:
Focus 1: Experiences on collaborative tools and platforms
- Tools to encourage collaborative learning in students
- Conceptual proposals and innovative practical experiences in collaborative networking learn.
- Social networks and virtual communities.
Focus 2: Collaborative methodical proccesses
- Pedagogical directions for the collaborative learning through ICT.
- Pedagogical directions to support collaboration and interaction between on-line students.
- E-learning for a collaborative culture.
Focus 3: Collaborative processes evaluation
- Fundamentals and considerations about the collaborative processes evaluation.
- Tools for the collaborative network processes evaluation.
Na základě modelu sociálně-kritické koncepce výchovy a vzdělávání usilujeme o zlepšování kvality výuky přírodovědných předmětů a podporu kritického myšlení. To mimo jiné znamená porozumět tomu, jak důležitou roli mají emoce v procesu vytváření vědeckých znalostí.
Tento článek byl původně publikován v souboru „Aulas de Verano“ (Letní škola), Institut školení a zdrojů informací online pro učitelský sbor, španělské Ministerstvo školství, sociální politiky a sportu, červenec 2008.